2023 GIRLS PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
(1) Weather permitting the U11/ U13 and U15 programs will start ~ mid March, 2023 and end mid June
(2) The Girls Learn to Play Program will start on April 3rd, 2023 and end May 24th
(3) The season for the U-11, U-13 and U-15 Teams will end on Sunday June 11th
(4) The schedule for each age group is as follows:
U-15s- Monday, Wedensday & Friday 3:00- 4:30 PM
U-13s- Monday, Tuesday and Friday 3:00- 4:30 PM
U-11s- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 4:30- 6:00 PM
The Learn to Play Program (Grades 1 & 2) - Monday & Wednesday 5:00- 6:00 PM and Sunday (Game Day) 10:00- 11:00 AM- all at the Nantucket Boys & Girls Club.
All changes to the schedule will be automatically emailed to all participants and their parents.
(5) Games for the U11/ U13 and U15 are played on Sundays. The travel schedule will be posted on the site soon- games are expected to be on April 2, 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21, June 4 & 11.
50% of the games are played at home on Nantucket and the other 50% are played off-island.
The NYL program attempts to avoid conflicts with other sports to the maximum possible extent.
* Parents should communicate any health related issues such as allergies, asthma, ADD/ ADHD, diabetes etc. directly with their coach as they see fit
* A Mandatory Orientation meeting (for both players/ parents) will be held Wednesday February 15th, 2023. Details to follow.
~ Protective eye gear or helmet, mouth guard, footwear (cleats) and lacrosse stick